Client Retention during Pet Loss/Preparing for Recruitment Roadshow
Our Blue Cross presentation on Client Retention during Pet Loss has been extended into our third roadshow!
Blue Cross Pet Bereavement Support Service has been in existence for over 24 years.
This presentation will cover many aspects that you encounter in your practices daily, from the difficult conversations involved in quality of life, pre and post euthanasia, as well as tips for do’s and don’ts when dealing with your clients. We look at the importance of self-care for you and your teams, the grief cycle and how the support service can be there for you and your clients, when the time comes.
PLUS – Preparing for Recruitment by Caroline Pearson of Progressive Vet Consulting
Recruiting and then retaining a veterinary team for your practice is proving increasingly difficult. The RCVS and BVA are working hard to understand and improve the situation within the profession. However, what can you do in practice to ensure you are addressing the changing employment market?
Within this workshop, Caroline Pearson, Attract Recruit Retain, will set the employment scene and challenge you to consider what changes you may need to implement. She will discuss how to be prepared for recruiting a veterinary practice team, exploring ten essential steps to help you manage and predict your people requirement. If you know what you will need, how do you raise awareness of yourself as an employer and turn this into interest? More importantly, how do you strategically connect with those people who you want to be employees of the future?
Come armed with your experiences for an interactive and informative brainstorming session!
This additional presentation is only part of the roadshow 3 dates listed in orange below.
All events are open to non-members with discounted rates for VMG members. Click on the dates below to view event details and online booking. For queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Before booking, please ensure you have read our Terms & Conditions below:
- Once a course is full or the closing date has passed a list of registrants who have registered interest will be held. If a space comes available this will be offered to registrants on the list on a first come first served basis.
- If an attendee cancels more than 7 calendar days before training, they will receive a full refund.
- If an attendee cancels less than 7 calendar days before the training date and the place is filled with another registrant, they will receive a full refund. If there is nobody on the waiting list no refund will be made.
- If an attendee cancels less than 7 days before the training date and the space is not filled they will not receive a refund.
- In the event of VMG cancelling or postponing an event, attendees will be offered first opportunity to take up a place at the rescheduled event, or may transfer to another event, free of charge. If unable to do either of these, attendees will receive a full refund.
This Roadshow will be coming to the following locations: